Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a values based not-for-profit social enterprise with a proud 60 year history supporting people with a disability to find and keep a job.
Our purpose is to enable opportunities for people to reach their potential at home, in the community, through education and training and in employment.
We put people first.
We recognize that not everyone’s journey will be the same and that the support required will be different for each person, changing as their skills develop and circumstances change.
- Address: 76 Harley Crescent, Condell Park, NSW 2200
- GPS: -33.9206888,150.99942899999996
- Mobile Phone: 1300 372 121
- Website: http://dsa.org.au
- Monday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Wednesday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm