For over 20 years, Navitas has been delivering services and courses to strengthen the language skills and employability of our students.
The AMEP (Adult Migrant English Program) gives eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants up to 510 hours of free English language learning, and is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training. The AMEP aims to improve language skills for study and managing social and work situations in English. Students have access to free onsite childcare and Pathway Guidance. Additonal AMEP sub-programs include:
- The Special Preparatory Program (SPP) provides addtional hours for students with limited prior education or those who have had a difficult migration experience.
- The Settlement Language Pathways to Employment and Training (SLPET) program enables students to access an employment-focused training course, which includes 40 hours of work experience and VET units of competency.
- AMEP Extend gives additional tuition hours to help students achieve their English language proficiency goals.
The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program provides eligible job seekers with up to 800 hours of free accredited training and is funded by the Australian Government. It is designed to improve the employability of eligible job seekers through developing and strengthening their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
The AMEP and SEE programs are delivered at our colleges at Bankstown, Liverpool, Cabramatta, Fairfield and Campbelltown. The SEE program is also delivered at various locations across Sydney.
We provide morning, afternoon, evening and Saturday classes, experienced and dedicated teachers, and we integrate the teaching of digital literacy skills in all classes.
- Address: 2 Jacobs Street Bankstown
- GPS: -33.9142594,151.03667389999998
- Mobile Phone: 9707 0200
- Website: navitas-english.com.au
- Monday 8am - 9pm
- Tuesday 8am - 9pm
- Wednesday 8am - 9pm
- Thursday 8am - 6pm
- Friday 8am - 5pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed