Navitas English is the largest provider of English language, literacy, digital and employment skills training in Australia.
We have been delivering high-quality training to the community and our professional partners for over 30 years. We deliver this training through our focused programs; Skills for Education and Employment (SEE), Career Transition Assistance (CTA), Pathways to Work (PtW) and the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP).
We are also a national provider for the Foundation Skills for Your Future (FSFYF) program, providing employers with a tailored, government-funded training program designed to up-skill their employees in the areas of language, literacy, numeracy and digital skills in contextualised workplace training. The FSFYF has been developed to deliver increased efficiency, productivity and safety in the workplace.
Having worked with over 6,000 employers across a range of industries and businesses – including manufacturing, construction, disability and health services – we look forward to using our experience and expertise to deliver positive outcomes for CBCC members.
- For a PDF about the Foundation Skills for Your Future program: PDF
- For more information on all our programs: https://www.navitas-english.com.au/assets/Uploads/Forms-and-Flyers/Navitas-English-General-Information-Brief-RM-280720-CBCC.pdf
- Or contact a member of our team on: 1300 798 111
- Address: 2 Jacobs Street Bankstown 2200
- GPS: -33.9142594,151.0366739
- Phone: 1300 798 111
- Mobile Phone: 0418 682 513
- Website: https://www.navitas-english.com.au/assets/Uploads/Forms-and-Flyers/Navitas-English-General-Information-Brief-RM-280720-CBCC.pdf